Direct Access

Many people still think that a solicitor is the first port of call when it comes to legal services. In fact they’re not and haven’t been for several years. You have a choice. You can go to a solicitor or you can go directly to a barrister. The latter is known as direct access or public access. One of the benefits with direct access to barristers is that this route will most likely cost you less. If you are unsure as to the difference between barristers and solicitors click here to find out.

Click here for important information for our clients and for those people considering using our services.

For further information and guidance have a look at the Public Access Guidance for Lay Clients on the Bar Standards Board’s website.

How can a barrister help me?

Child Arrangements

Are you having trouble in making arrangements to see your children following separation from a partner? Our members are experienced and committed to helping you establish practical arrangements in your child’s best interests.

Find out more

Get in touch

Completing the direct access form will help us respond to your enquiry more effectively. However, if you would prefer to speak to someone or have any questions please call the clerks on 020 7832 3200.

Fill in the form

Care Proceedings, Special Guardianship and Adoption

If the local authority has become involved or you have become a family carer for a child in your family. Our members are experienced practitioners in this complex and often confusing area of law.

Find out more

Matrimonial Finance and Divorce

If you are applying to divorce your spouse and have been unable to come to arrangements about your assets and finances.

Find out more

Trust of Land and Inheritance

If you have separated from your partner and have been unable to come to arrangements about your assets and finances.

Find out more

Specialists in Direct Access